2200 SOLAR GENERATOR SYSTEM
2200 SOLAR GENERATOR SYSTEM
OUR EMERGENCY SOLAR POWER GENERATOR CAN RUN MOST EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE
Whether you're hit with a lightning storm or an attack on your power grid, a power outage can happen at any time; and often, you won't see it coming.
That’s why our emergency solar power generator should be at the top of your emergency preparedness checklist. It gives you what you’ve always wanted from solar generators, but never got from other brands:
- Pull in loads more power by connecting up to FOUR solar panels at once for up to 800W of power from the sun! (Additional panels sold separately.) Boost charging speed and extend the run time of your appliances.
- Pair with our 2200XP expansion battery and elevate your energy reserves. Connect and stack up to seven units for a practically infinite run time. Build a power tower and take your power from 2200W to 17600W. That’s FIVE TIMES the power of others!
- Use this emergency solar power kit to run all the big stuff, from refrigerators and air conditioning units to power tools and residential electric fences. Even RVs!
- The latest 2023 tech like Maximum Power Point Tracking, pass-thru charging, and more.
- Nearly universal charging: No appliance, tool, or device left behind.
- Easy to use no matter who you are, from kids to grandparents.
The 2200 Solar Generator System by Grid Doctor Bundle includes:
- 2200 battery
- 200W solar panel
- AC charging cable
- XT60-MC4 solar charging cable
- XT60 car charging cable
- Instruction manual
MAINTAIN LIFE AS NORMAL
In an emergency, it’s important to maintain as much normalcy as possible. Sticking to a routine and taking control of your circumstances in any way you can will help your family move forward with confidence.
To keep the typical household operating as usual in an emergency lasting three days, the average homeowner would need to pair the 2200 battery with four 2200XP expansion batteries.
Here is what this emergency solar power kit can power, indoors or outdoors:
- Kitchen appliances, from coffee makers to microwaves
- Refrigerators and small freezers
- Washing machines
- Window air conditioning units and box fans
- TVs, computers, and phones
- HAM radios
- Wi-Fi routers
- Home medical equipment
- Power tools
- LED lights and motion lights
- Residential electric fences
- Water pumps
Utilizes the latest technology to charge your electric appliances in a fraction of the time that standard power sources take.
CHARGE AND USE AT ONCE
Thanks to pass-thru charging, there’s no need to wait for a full battery. Charge the generator while you use it to power your electric appliances and keep your household running! This uninterrupted power supply allows you to keep essential electronics operational at all times.
THREE RELIABLE WAYS TO CHARGE
Charge up this emergency solar power generator by the sun, with an AC wall outlet, or through a car adapter. That means whether your at-home power is out, you’re stranded inside your car, or you’re bugging out in the woods, power is possible! Charge virtually any appliance or device you own.
(Do not use a GFCI outlet to charge the 2200 battery.)
MULTIPLE POWER PORTS
Equipped with five AC outlets, two USB-A ports, two QC 3.0 ports, two USB-C ports, plus a DC outlet, car port socket, and aviation socket, this powerhouse can practically power it all: kitchen appliances, power tools, ham radio mobile base stations, residential electric fences, and so much more. It can charge and run appliances in your home, inside your RV, and at your campsite.
YOUR STACKABLE POWER TOWER
Stack up to seven 2200XP expansion batteries on top of your 2200 battery to build your power tower! Take your power from 2200W to a staggering 17600W. That’s FIVE TIMES the power of other generators! You’ll unlock a practically infinite run time, too.
Whether sheltering in place at home or evacuating to camp, experience impressive modularity with your power tower. Stack the units in the morning to get them charged up, then break them down later in the day for dispersed power delivered directly where it is needed most.
USING IT IS EASY
Power awaits with the simple press of a button. No experience or know-how needed! Kids and grandparents alike can bring this battery to life.
Just follow these simple instructions:
- To turn it on, press and hold the main power button.
- View the main display, which will indicate the current power available.
- Press the button that coordinates with the port you’d like to use.
- Plug in the appropriate cord, then connect your appliance, tool, or device.
- To charge the generator, plug it into an AC wall outlet, solar panel, or car adapter.*
- To turn off the generator, press and hold the main power button.
Refer to the included instruction manual for more detailed directions on use, charging, and more.
*When charging, the generator will turn on automatically. The display will disappear after a few minutes, but will reappear when you quick-press the main power button.
PASS-THRU CHARGING: AN INVALUABLE ASSET
Having the ability to use your appliances and keep your household running smoothly as the emergency solar power generator charges is an underrated convenience in an emergency.
You won't have to go without anything:
- COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION – Keep phones, walkie-talkies, and other electronics charged to stay connected to family, friends, and emergency services. Plug in the radio, TV, or computer for breaking news, weather forecasts, and critical emergency information.
- SAFETY – Keep the lights on to continue crucial tasks in the dark, as well as prevent accidents and other hazards.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT – If someone in your survival circle relies on medical equipment that requires electricity, this uninterrupted power supply will be a literal lifesaver.
- FOOD PRESERVATION – Prevent food from spoiling when connected to a refrigerator or freezer. Food is among your most precious resources, so you’ll want to save as much of it as you can!
- FLEXIBILITY – Adapt to different situations. Use the generator as it charges from solar power during the day, then rely on stored energy at night.
- SIMPLICITY – No juggling act needed. Charge and use the appliances you want, when you want.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE – Because the generator can be charged while in use, you’re less likely to deplete the battery. This extends the longevity of the unit.
In addition to pass-thru charging capabilities, the 2200 Solar Generator System offers protected charging options. Maximum Power Point Tracking, or MPPT, protects you and your appliances in an emergency through efficient charging.
Energy-efficient charging refuels faster, returning your appliances to full operational status sooner. Plus, the more efficient your energy use, the longer these essential electronics can run. Overall, energy efficiency reduces your dependence on unstable or unavailable power grids, making you more self-sufficient during disasters!
2200 BATTERY PRODUCT DETAILS
- Battery Capacity: 2048Wh 3.2V/640000mAh, (51.2V/40000mAh)
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Pure Sine Wave
- Cycle Life: 3500 Cycles
- Charge Controller: MPPT Control System
- Input Ports: AC Charging (100-120V~60Hz 15A, 1800W Quick Charge / 600W Slow Charge); Solar Charging (12-120V/15A, 1000W Max); Car Charging (12V - 8A 24V - 10A)
- Output Ports: AC Output (5 Outlets: Rated 2200W [Surge 4000W]); USB-A (2 Ports: 5V - 2.4A 12W Total); QC 3.0 (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 2A/12V - 1.5A, 18W 36W Total); USB-C (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 3A/12V - 3A/15V - 3A/20V - 5A, 100W PD 200W Total)
- DC Output: 12V - 3A 36W Total
- Car Port Socket: 12V - 10A 120W Total
- GX16 4 Pin (“Aviation” Socket): 24V - 10A 240W Total
- Discharging Temperature: 14°~104° F (-10°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Charging Temperature: 32°~104° F (0°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 11.65 x 12.58 Inches (475 x 296 x 319mm)
- Weight: 52 lbs. (23.6 kg)
- Certification: UN38.3
- Additional Features: pass-thru charging, intuitive display, stackable for amplified power, ports for four-solar-panel charging
2200 BATTERY WARNINGS
- Cold weather will impact battery capacity. Use this product in ambient temperatures ranging from 32°F and 86°F for the most maximized performance.
- Do not place in hot, humid, or dusty environments.
- Do not heat or throw into fire, water, or other liquids.
- Do not drop or disassemble.
- Do not allow children to play with this device.
- This device may be hot while charging. Exercise caution when handling. Keep in a well-ventilated area while charging.
PULL POWER FROM THE SUN WITH THE 200W SOLAR PANEL
CONNECT FOR QUADRUPLE THE POWER – Connect up to four 200W solar panels at once to unleash quadruple the power. That’s 800W of solar power!
- EXPERIENCE MORE FOR LESS – Our advanced monocrystalline solar cells deliver fast, reliable, off-grid charging. The gold standard in efficient energy conversion, this emergency solar panel harnesses Turn every ray possible into power without paying a premium price!
- THE ULTIMATE ENERGY-EFFICIENT OPTION – You won’t find a more energy-efficient solar panel anywhere else. It recharges faster, returning your electronics to full operational status quickly. Efficient energy use extends the longevity of your power source, keeping critical communication tools in operation longer.
- SUPREME SECURITY – The solar panel’s built-in weatherproof pouch keeps essential cables safe. It eliminates clutter, keeps cables together, and stands up to the wear, tear, and abuse an emergency might bring. As an added bonus, this solar panel can keep you powered up without disclosing your location.
- ARRANGE IN ANY WAY – Heavy-duty grommets in each corner can be used to attach or hold down the solar panel, allowing multiple positions. Capture sunlight from any angle, anywhere with little effort.
- STABLE ON ANY SURFACE – You need options in an unstable world. At just 15 pounds, this solar panel is lightweight. Plus, with collapsible leg stands, it can be folded down to a compact size for easy storage and transport. Pick your spot and set it up on concrete, rocks, a picnic table, or even the roof of your car!
- DURABLE FOR DISASTERS – This emergency solar panel is designed for enduring durability, despite how light it is. Encased in an abrasion-resistant coating that protects the cells, this solar panel can withstand harsh weather, wear and tear, and crisis conditions.
Click here for more information about this amazing emergency solar panel!
200W PANEL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Maximum Power Output: 200W (+/- 5W)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 25V (23.5V under load)
- Short-Circuit Voltage: 11.4A (load current 10.5A)
- Operating Voltage: 21V
- Operating Current: 9.5A
- Interface Type: MC4
- Solar Cell Efficiency: ≥22%
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline Silicone
- Operating Temperature: Recommended +77° F (Range -10°~150° F)
- Dimensions (Folded): 21.1 x 24.33 x 2.125 inches (536 x 618 x 54mm)
- Dimensions (Open): 21.1 x 92.48 x .98 Inches (536 x 2349 x 25mm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs. (7 kg)
- Certification: RoHS and FCC Compliant
200W PANEL WARNINGS
- Only use the solar panel according to the included instructions.
- Only use a dry, soft cloth or tissue to clean the solar panel.
- Do not use detergent or chemical cleaners to clean the solar panel.
- Do not drop or disassemble the solar panel.
- Do not bend the solar panel.
- Do not leave outside when weather is wet.
- Do not store in wet or hot environments.
- Do not allow children to play with the solar panel.